5 reasons to visit Ghent
- It offers the opportunity to admire the world-famous masterpiece, the Mystic Lamb.
- It houses a medieval castle with a moat in the historic core.
- There are loads of restaurants and cosy bars scattered around the city.
- Its medieval architecture and youthful, vibrant atmosphere is joyful.
- Besides chocolate, beer and waffles there are more than 200 kinds of Belgian geneva to discover.
5 reasons to visit Bruges
- We know the best places to taste divine chocolate.
- We take you over the cobblestoned streets to the well preserved medieval sights.
- We help you to discover a wide variety of beers on one of the cozy squares.
- We lead you to Michelangelo’s Madonna and Child, a marble sculpture created around 1504.
- We show and tell the sensory details of Bruges during the medieval ages.